This is the weeknote for the Open Revs & Bens project that covers the week 25-29 April.
What we did:
- Leeds data model is now finished
- We progressed the data model, we are expecting to finish it next week.
- We debugged the SOCCS Gazetteer API
- The business user research plan is finished, we have planned interviews 2 with businesses and 2 councils.
- Interviewed people from the Drupal project to understand how they are planning their Governance.
What we learned:
- The SOCCS Gazetteer API needs further development to intake large files
- We have a better understanding on what we need to cover on the governance workstream
- Incumbent suppliers don’t like making it easier for their customers to export their data